Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back country permits

This morning me and my papa got up at 5 to go to the backcountry permit center to get my permits to go backpacking and camp out at the backcountry campgrounds on the 18th and 19th. Even though I got in line at 5:45 i was still 9th in line. ( the office opened at 7)

But I GOT MY PERMITS!

After finishing up at the backcountry office me and my papa went to play a round of golf. ( I played horrible, but it was awesome though.) After that we all went to a town called "Whitefish" and rode up a ski lift, next we went and checked out the hungry horse dam.

AWESOME DAY!

btw any family reading this I'm sure you already know I have absolutely no cell service,( using wifi right now) but i will be backpacking for the next two days so if you do try to message me for my birthday, thank you very much!  I will reply when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful there no matter where you are. It is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy is it that there were so many waiting for the same thing at such an early hour? It is almost like concert tickets. LOL. But the cool thing about it is you are sharing the same passion with those same people. Love it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a limited number they give out each day?

    ReplyDelete